Which is the best window data recovery software among a huge variety of get data back software? it might seem quite difficult to know which one would best suit our purpose and that too in the most efficient way.
Purpose of Stellar Phoenix RAID Recovery
As its name suggests, Stellar Phoenix RAID Recovery is aimed at efficiently recovering lost or inaccessible data from RAID arrays and other Windows based storage media. The tool has a wide variety of advanced features for recovering files, photos, videos, documents, and emails from Windows hard drives, external media, and RAID servers. This RAID Recovery software has been specially designed by keeping various requirements of data recovery technicians in view. The software not only facilitates a simple recovery approach for technicians, but also includes all the features of Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery ñ Home and Professional licenses.
Download URL: http://www.stellarinfo.com/windows-raid-recovery.php
Current Version: 6.0
Release Date: 16 May 2013
Product Price: $249 USD
Look at further details too see if this product is reasonable to such that price.
Stellar Phoenix RAID Recovery is a powerful tool which comes with a set of highly advanced features capable enough to tackle complex data loss situations on RAID servers in particular. However, it works just as proficiently on Windows based drives. Here is the detailed description of the productís complete features:
- Advanced RAID recovery options of the software cut through logically corrupt or inaccessible RAID 0, 5, and 6 servers to claw back your critical data. The software works without the controller card and is powerful enough to recover data, even if the rebuild operation has failed. Supported hardware RAID levels include RAID 0, 5 and 6 whereas software RAID levels include RAID 0 and 6.
- The software provides an innovative option to create a virtual RAID construction if probable RAID construction has failed because of incorrect RAID parameters or other similar reason.
- The virtual RAID drive constructed by the software can be used to easily perform ‘Raw Recovery’ as well as ‘Search Lost Volume’ operations to recover your lost/inaccessible data from it. With this file signature based recovery technique of the software, you can scan and recover data either from the entire RAID drive or any selected region of it.
- Using a unique ëRemote Recovery Agentí, the software allows data recovery from any computer accessible over a network. For this, install the software on the source machine and the ëAgentí on the target machine. Subsequently establish a secure connection between the two machines through their IP addresses and the port numbers. Once the connection is made, you can recover data remotely.
- The software allows the creation of an image of your hard drive with bad sectors and performs the recovery operation from the image itself.
- Stellar Phoenix RAID recovery software can match patterns and identify the RAID factors, automatically in case, you do not know the parameters set to your RAID configuration. Options like ‘Don’t know’ and selecting all possible values against the parameters (Strip Size, Parity Order, Parity Delay etc.) facilitate automatic identification of RAID factors.
- The tool allows hassle-free data recovery from lost / deleted FAT, exFAT, and NTFS partitions as well. It can efficiently recover documents, photos, videos etc. from Windows based hard disks up to 2TB or more in size.
- The ‘CD DVD Recovery‘ option of the software lets you can regain inaccessible data from any CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray disc, which has been corrupt or incorrectly burnt. Whether the optical media has been burnt on Windows, Mac, UNIX or Linux platform, the software successfully recovers all data from Multi-session discs, Light Scribe discs, Bootable discs, and Mixed Mode discs.
Stellar Phoenix RAID Recovery 6.0 is available for download as an executable file. To install and run this software you need minimum 512 MB RAM and 50 MB free space on the hard disk. Additionally, a Pentium class processor running Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 makes for a suitable environment for the software.
- Successful RAID recovery on RAID 0, 5 and 6 servers
- Efficient recovery from severely logically corrupt RAID volumes
- Supports remote recovery
- Automatic detection of RAID factor
- Virtual RAID construction supported
- Support for data recovery from Windows based devices
- Optical media recovery and RAW recovery options
- It needs a very basic system requirement setup
- Easy 30 second installation
- Interactive and easy-to-follow user interface
- Wide Compatibility
Stellar Phoenix RAID Recovery does achieve what it claims to do. In sample tests conducted on a corrupted RAID server and one Windows external hard drive, it was able to recover data competently. Plus, as other recovery software it comes with the advantage of downloading as a demo version with which users can preview recoverable data and then buy the full version if satisfied. The only bit that pinches is the slightly steep price range of $249; however, it is still lower as compared to most prominent products in the market. Also, with the capabilities and success rate at recovering data efficiently, the price of the software should be the least of your botherations. After all, if your data is worth it, you wonít mind paying a bit more to get it back. All in all, great software for RAID recovery!