In this topic, we share the latest Mac Parallels desktop business edition 13 Fully activated without crack tools such as keygen, serial number, and license key. Parallels Desktop 13 torrent download.
Similar to VMware Fusion 8, Parallels Desktop 13 is another very well-known virtualization software. Parallels Desktop makes mac users to run Windows softwares in Mac OS X. The software now includes Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition, previously known as the Enterprise Edition.
- 20 bundled Toolbox utilities for one-click common Mac tasks
- Big performance gains
- Always ready in background option for faster launch times
- Schedule Windows 10 maintenance, software updates
- Toolbox adds third Parallels menu bar icon
- No more contextual menu in Control Center
- Promised macOS Sierra Storage Optimization support missing
Download Parallels Desktop 13 Fully Activated
Direct Download Link from our server
We share Parallels Desktop 12 Pro and Parallels desktop business edition 13. Both of them is activated fully (like portable).
Download Parallels Desktop 12 Pro
|Filename:||Parallels Desktop 12.2.1 [Full version].dmg (download)|
Download Parallels desktop business edition 13
|Filename:||Parallels Desktop 13 (42936) [TNT].dmg.zip (download)|
We removed the torrent file due to safety and privacy reasons. We do not recommend downloading the app using torrent method from any sources on internnet.
How to Crack Parallels desktop business edition 13 on Mac?
The software is activated by TNT already. During installation, just ignore Upgrade recommendation from the software by choose “Skip this version” and “No, use current“:
And here is the final result:
If you face the following errors and can not run the app:
- “Parallels desktop …” can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.
- “Parallels desktop …” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.
- “Parallels desktop …” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should eject the disk image.
How to fix? Just take the following steps. Step 1 does not work, do the step 2.
- Step 1: From Mac OS X desktop, Apple menu > System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Select “General” tab > check on “Anywhere” (“App store and identified developers” if using MacOS Sierra or High Sierra) under “Allow applications downloaded from”. If the problems remain the same, take the step 2.
- Step 2: You need to Disable Gatekeeper completely. How to do?
From Mac OS X desktop, Click on Launchpad at the Dock > Others > Launch Terminalapp (you can also find Terminal in/Applications/Utilities/).
Enter the following command into the Terminal window:
sudo spctl --master-disable
Hit return and enter the admin password as usually required by sudo, and Gatekeeper will instantly be disabled.
If you go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Select “General” tab, you will see the difference. You know can run the app without any problems.
Enjoy and share if the topic may be helpful on the others.