In this topic, we share the direct download link to get for FREE iWork 2017 (Keynote 7.2, Pages 6.2 and Numbers 4.2 are selectable to download without Apple Store).
Like Microsoft Office Suite, iWork is an another Office Suite, but developed by Apple Inc for their own MacOS and iCloud website.
iWork includes three components:
- Keynote is easy to create and deliver stunning slideshows like Powerpoint
- Page is used for making sensational-looking documents like Words.
- Numbers starts you off with a blank canvas instead of an endless grid with spreadsheet in Excel.
Of Course iWork does not meet the huge functions of Microsoft Office Suite, but It comes with very beautiful and Smart interface and works perfect on Touch-Screens. Especially, With Pages, Numbers, and Keynote for iCloud, users can access and edit all their documents in both Mac or normal PC through web browser. Just sign in to iCloud.com, open the web app, and start working.
Download Latest iWork 2017 for FREE
- Apple KeyNote 7.2 Free Download
|Filename:||Keynote 7.2.zip (download)|
- Apple Pages 6.2 Free Download
|Filename:||Pages 6.2.zip (download)|
- Apple Numbers 4.2 Free Download
|Filename:||Numbers 4.2.zip (download)|
Notice: You may face the following errors:
- “iWork- Numbers, Pages or Keynote” can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.
- “iWork- Numbers, Pages or Keynote” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.
- “iWork- Numbers, Pages or Keynote” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should eject the disk image.
How to fix? just follow the steps to solve the problem: Go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy, click on General > Choose Anywhere at “Allow applications downloaded from“.
Be aware of that “Anywhere” is not visible in MacOS Sierra and High Sierra to select. You need to Disable Gatekeeper completely through Terminal (Found in/Applications/Utilities/) using the following command line: sudo spctl –master-disable
Make a comment for any further troubles.