iPartition is a smart solution to resize bootcamp volume under Mac OS X. To do this kind of stuff, there must be some applications else. Look at the following words to see the list of top 3 best iPartition alternatives that you may take advantage from.
1Paragon Camptune X
Camptune X designed by Paragon-Software must be the best choice without iPartition. It even works more effectively and stably then iPartition does. You may want to take a look on our another topic: iPartition vs Paragon Camptune X.
With Camptune X, resizing Bootcamp partition becomes so quick and easy by 3 steps:
- Launch the app.
- Set the desired partition size by just moving the partition boundaries
- Finally, click on Continue button to confirm and perform the repartition process
Hot deal: Just right now, here is the Camptune X discount page (Coupon applied) for gaining 25% OFF on purchase from Paragon-Software store.
2Stellar Mac Partition Manager
Stellar Mac Partition Manager is a paid alternative to iPartition. Stellar Partition Manager is a powerful disk partition utility to manage disks on Mac. It is designed with many disk volume functions:
- Create, repair, format and delete Mac partitions
- Partitioning external Hdd
- Resize Bootcamp volume without data lost
Winclone is a pretty good iPartition alternative. It allows mac users to resize the Bootcamp partition under Mac OS X, but Backup and Formatting the volume are necessary.
The process consists of the following steps:
- Shrinking the size of the current bootcamp partition
- Create an image of the current bootcamp partition
- Remove the current partition
- Create a new partition with a new desired size
- Restoring the Winclone image
4Other iPartition Alternatives
Probably, there should be some other alternatives to iPartition at the time you read this article. Please leave some comment below to represent your share.