Beside buying the DVDs from the stores, renting movies on iTunes is becoming more common since users can conveniently play the rental movies on all Apple devices: Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple TV. Let’s look at the following article to know how to master this service as much as possible.
Some basic deals you should know about renting movies on iTunes
1. iTunes 10 or newer version and iOS 3.1.3 or later are required to for renting movies on iTunes from PC or iOS devices.
2.Rental movies from iTunes can Play not only on Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Mac PC and Apple TV) but also Windows PC which is installed iTunes already.
3. Users have a limited period of time (24 or 48 hours) to watch the rented movies since they first start playing back the movie.
4. That the rented movie can only exist on one device at a time is not right because users can download a movie on an iPhone or iPad and watch it on an Apple TV using AirPlay.
Syncing iTunes Movie Rentals to iPhone or iPad
After renting movies on iTunes, how to sync a rental movie from Mac or PC to iOS devices such as iPhone and iPad?
- Step 1: Click the Video Tab
- Step 2: Transfer the movie to iPhone or iPad
- Step 3: Click Apply to Resync
Step 4: Watch Your iTunes Movie Rental
You should be noticed about renting movies on iTunes is that after moving movie to your iPhone or iPad, it will be deleted from your Mac or PC and user is not able to get watch without re-renting the movie.