How to take iPhone screenshot without the lock button which may be broken or does not work well? You can still take screenshots on iPhone using AssistiveTouch and the home button.
It is not funny at all. Many users have been in trouble with the Lock button on old iPhone, especially iPhone 3 and iPhone 4.
However, that Lock button does not work does not means we can not take screenshots any more because the there is still another lock function associated with AssistiveTouch in iOS.
Using AssistiveTouch Lock for taking screenshot without the lock button on iPhone
1. Enable AssistiveTouch in iOS: Go to setting > General > Accessibility > Scroll down to Turn ‘AssistiveTouch’ on.
2. Tab on the Dot > Tab on Device.
3. From now, there are 2 available ways to take a screenshot.
- Touch the “Lock” and hold the home button like when using the Home and Lock buttons at usual.
- Or, Tab on “More”, then tab “Screenshot”. This way should be quicker.
We now know another way to take iPhone screenshot without the lock button. Cheers!